Track My Order
There could be a number of reasons for this.
- Please check you’ve entered the number correctly.
- Check the tracking number is for an item sent with BlueEx.
- If the item has been sent. The sender might have created a tracking number, but not yet submitted the item into our network. Please try again later.
Your order is delivered by BlueEx and we direct you to the BlueEx tracking page.
If your tracking number is invalid then BlueEx redirects to its home page.
You’ll find the tracking number on the orders history page against your order. Also, it can be found in the emails that we have sent to you.
- Contact us and we will provide you the tracking number.
- If you ordered an item online, check your order confirmation or Orders History. It might contain your tracking number.