Realme GT Master Edition – 8GB/128GB
Explore The World with Dynamic Photography Features
Looking for Realme GT Master Edition review? Learn more about its specifications, pros & cons here. Among the Realme phone series, the GT Master Edition stands out the most due to its street photography mode and powerful Snapdragon processor. The GT model is an epic feast for explorers who love to capture stories around the world. It comes with a USB Type-C cable, 65W SuperDart charger, Screen protection film, and warranty card.
Let’s discuss its design and performance to help you make the right choice.
Designed by Naoto Fukasawa, the GT Master Edition incorporates a suitcase design that replicates the horizontal grid of the suitcase. It features a bold design with eco-friendly vegan leather that is comfortable to hold and use. Further, it offers a 6.43” Samsung AMOLED Fullscreen with a 32MP Sony selfie camera and 64MP Street Photography Camera. The Daybreak Blue and Voyager Grey weigh around 174g and 180g, respectively.
If you’re planning to buy Realme GT Master Edition in Pakistan, you need to know that it delivers superior performance compared to other Realme smartphones. The device features a battery life of 4300mAh with Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor with an extra 5GB Virtual RAM for a smooth experience and enhanced performance.
- Exclusive Street Photography Mode
- 120 Hz Samsung Amoled Display
- Sturdy processor
- 43 inches large display
- Interactive Suitcase design
- No stereo speakers
- Poor audio quality
- Storage: 128GB- up to 256GB external memory
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor
- Battery: 4300mAh with 65W charging support
- Operating System: Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- Display: 6.43-inch large display, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 91.7% screen to body ratio
- Camera (Front): 32MP f/2.5 aperture
(Rear): 64MP f/1.8
- Connectivity: Next-Gen 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, USB, GPS
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 73.5 x 8.0 mm
- Ports: USB Type-C with 2 Nano card slots